Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I Were A Boy....

I would probably dress like a mixture of these collections, that caught my attention for Spring 2010.

Marc by Marc Jacobs

I really liked the versatile individual pieces of this line. I loved how all of the separates could kind of be intertwined to make even more outfits. I loved the cardigans, the various plaids, and definitely all the colored crazy patterns. :) Hot stuff!







Givenchy


Givenchy never ceases to amaze, of course. But until recently I hadn't indulged in the men's line. Not only are his models hella HOT, but the clothing is beautifully patterned, had a kind of street wear feel to it and was just flattering overall. It would draw attention to any man wearing it. I absolutely loved it!




via: gq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment