Monday, December 28, 2009

While You Were Sleeping...

Although in Miami, it definitely feels like it could already be Spring 2010, with its sunny days and breezy nights. New Year's Day has yet to pass, and Pre-Fall 2010 collections already in motion. Two collections, in particular, have already caught my eye.

Versace. This whole line could immediately be shipped to my apartment, I would wear every single item until it fell apart, which would be never. Matching up with the Spring 2010 collection, the Pre-Fall exudes sexy, with figure fitting beautifully printed dresses, miniskirts, and high heels. The collection is youthful and just feels good, I can't wait for this to go from runway to sidewalk. This collection is my style all the way. I'm too excited!!!









Jason Wu. I love these dresses, feminine and demure are the words I would use to describe this collection. It's a classy line and the leggings add a beautiful effect that pushes the imagination right into the fall season. This Pre-Fall collection accentuates the shape of a woman while it's leggings and waist belts add to the overall look.

\



No comments:

Post a Comment